IWBTS - PUBLIC SPEAKING ACADEMY
WEEK THREE TASKS
Week three: |
Intermediate & Advanced Students
Leadership 2020 & Rise Up & Do It
Monday 27th July 2020
Thursday 30th July 10h00
Dear Public Speaker
Welcome to the 3rd task in the I Was Born To Speak Programme.
THE PROMO VIDEO:
- Record a promo video sharing your testimonial on the I Was Born To Speak Programme
- Use an introduction to who you are and why you are on a speaking course
- Use 2 reasons why you are enjoying the course and how it has assisted you this far
- Create a closing for your promo that outlines how to contact you for bookings
- Upload your promo video to email@example.com using a link
The Introduction / Master Of Ceremonies
You are the Master of Ceremonies at a Leadership 2020 Sunday Circle event. There are 150 people in the room and they are an average age of 25 years old.
You have just been given the platform for 2 minutes to make an important announcement and introduce the next speaker.
- The announcement is a vehicle that is blocking our VIP entrance with an alarm going off. The plate is CNY 121 MP and the vehicle is a blue Mercedes Amg
- The next Speaker is Linda Ntuli. Do your best at introducing him using pointers from his bio found here Profile : Linda Ntuli
- Upload your video to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure videos are created in landscape
Look the part on both occasions
Remember to work on the feedback from previous exercises in this video exercise.
- Accuracy to brief
- Entertainment value
- Passion authenticity and flow
Deadline : Thursday 30th July 10h00
Have a great time. We are on standby to assist you. Call email or WhatsApp us for clarity.
Leadership 2020 Family
See last weeks tasks below: