Martin Manamela is an exceptional Motivational/Inspirational Speaker, Entrepreneur, Educationalist, and a Life Coach who specializes in Personal Development and Identity, Branding, Mentorship, Relationships and Marriage Counselling, Effective Communication, Leadership and Customer Service. He is also a social entrepreneur. Martin has spoken on many radio and TV platforms. His hard work and a willing heart to develop other people has earned him the 2016 SA Best Man of the year finalist hosted by the Department of Social Development.
- He is the managing member at Positive Drive Initiative.
- Martin started SOMAP a manufacturing firm where they produce cleaning product.
- Martin is also the managing director of Artsy Craft, a company that produces furniture.
- He is also the host of “Book Review Show” on Tshwane TV, a show he created for to profile South African authors, especially those who struggle to market their books. He is also busy establishing school libraries.
- Martin gives free mentorship to young people who wants to go into business, upcoming authors and poets.