Ayanda Lukhwazi Mlala popularly known as Ayanda Neck was born on the 8th of September 1993 in a small neighbourhood called Crystal Park in Benoni, East Rand. Woman and youth empowerment are one of Ayandas many passions as She is passionate about making a difference in the lives of women and her surrounding peers. With her witty, energetic, bubbly and intelligent personality, Ayanda will stop at nothing to achieve her set goals and ambitions as the next most influential tv and radio personality.
Her love for media began in her early years of school where she took part in school activities such Eisteddfod and drama where she was involved in school plays and musicals.
Ayanda Necks charming personality, captivating smile and husky yet energetic voice landed her an internship with one the biggest community radio stations in Gauteng Kasie Fm. From that internship, she managed to accumulate her own show where she focused on Youth topics and issues. She was one of the heavyweight radio personalities proving to her audience that she was born to entertain. Ayandas natural fashion influence called her to her other passions, modelling. She began her journey as a freelance model. At just age 24, Ayanda is determined to be the best and the host with the most, beginning her tv and radio presenting at Oncue Interface Talent and she is determined to take it to the next level. Ayanda Neck is the true epitome that Dynamites do in fact come in small packages.
SOME OF HER WORK
- RADIO – Radio personality on the graveyard drive on Kasie Fm 971
- Modelling – Modelled for local growing clothing brand called MOONbyMaxinne and works with local photographers as a street model.
- Voiceover – Radio liners, jingles and voiceovers. Did radio adverts for Debonaires and Pep and Kasie Fm.
- Online Radio – She created her own online podcast show called The Maad House which she still is involved in to date.
AYANDA NECK’S FUTURE
- Television – One of many Ayandas goals is to begin an on-going journey in television. With tv shows such as Live, How do I look SA? And Massiv Music as her favourite and most inspirational, Ayanda is determined to see herself as one of the presenters on either one of the shows and according to her ambition, she will be in all of them.
- MC – With her husky voice, charming personality and witty sense of humour, there is no doubt that Ayanda will provide the right kind of entertainment and performance as an mc at any event, social, seminar and so forth.
- Radio – Since the beginning of her journey as an intern at Kasie Fm, Ayanda has been determined to raise the bar, landing her own show in just 3weeks of interning. Ayanda plans to do the same as she embarks on bigger platforms such as Massive metro. Her dream goal being Highveld 947, and she will stop at nothing to get there.
- Model – One of her many aspirations as a model is to be the face of Legit. With such dreams and ambitions, Ayanda Neck ASPIRES TO WORK WITH MORE CLOTHING BRANDS as well as hair and makeup brands were she will advertise beauty and inner confidence.
Makeup artistry and body art – Face to Face beauty and makeup school 2017.